CANADA BEAR HUNTS
Top of the Flyway's Black Bear hunts take place in the northern Boreal Forest of Alberta, Canada.
- All hunts are over proven and established baits that the bears rush to when they wake up from their winter's nap.
- Our area in northern Alberta has an extremely healthy population of black bears. Bears are so numerous that our hunters are allowed to harvest two bears during their hunts.
- Northern Alberta boasts a high percentage of color bears as well.
- Hunt dates will be from mid May thru the season end on June 15.
- We welcome archery and firearms hunters.
- We have custom built platform stands and also utilize the best hang on and climbing stands on the market.
- Lodging, meals and Licenses are included in our hunt packages.
- We have a wall tent camp setup and hotel lodging available
- Give Trevor a call and we can customize your hunt to make your trophy Black Bear hunt comfortable,
safe and successful
- Weather is probably the most important factor when it comes to bear hunting in the spring. Which is why we would like you to spend a week with us sitting over the baits.
Our hunt options are as follows:
- 7 day 8 night hunt for 1 Bear $4,800 USD + 5% GST - License, Tag, skinning, trophy prep and freezing is included
- 2nd Bear tag can be purchased for $1,500 USD
- $1,800 non-refundable (but transferable) deposit reserves your hunt.
- You will need a rental vehicle from either the Edmonton or Grande Prairie, Alberta airports.
- It is aprox a 6-1/2 hour drive from Edmonton and aprox 3-1/2 hour drive from Grande Prairie.
- We will take care of all your transportation needs once you arrive at camp.
- Give us a call and let us show you a great time in the northern Canadian woods.